Will systems - Professional Wills Desktop (England & Wales and Northern Ireland)
Professional Wills Desktop includes intelligent, interactive questionnaires leading to the automatic creation of:
- Wills - England & Wales and Northern Ireland
- Will Commentary – unique to each Will, the commentary provides an explanation to the Testator of the clauses in the Will, the effect of those clauses, as well as offering further relevant advice
- Expression of Wishes
- Severance of Joint Tenancy – including Land Registry Form SEV
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – including Application to Register and automatic completion of the Notification to Others of Intention to Register
- General Power of Attorney
- Advance Directive
You can customise the system to include your practice details, document presentation, and preferred wording of standard clauses.
Professional Wills Desktop automatically generates a memorandum of signing and also enables you to produce letters and invoices.
For more information on Professional Wills please contact
Users of Professional Wills Online can import Will information completed by clients online into Professional Wills Desktop to draft complex Wills and other documents set out above.